QUEEN NANNY DRESS
- Dress is UNLINED
- Dress is ASSYMETRIC at the lower part
- Has A Long Back Zipper [Zip was styled to the front but can also be worn to the back]
- Leather Belt is INCLUDED
- Dress has 2 side pockets
- 100% African Wax Cotton
- Model Is Wearing A Size SMALL
- Hand Wash In Cold Water
- Do Not Bleach.
- Press With Cool Iron On The Wrong Side.
Our return policy lasts for only 10 business days after the delivery date. If 10 business days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t approve a return application. Should you wish to return the item after the 10 business days period you will be issued a store credit or an exchange.
Be sure to return the in its original condition (including packaging, and slip). All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed.
- We only offer refunds to items that are not on clearance and are still within a 10 business day return window period. Should you wish to return the (not on clearance) item after the 10-day period you will be issued a store credit or an exchange item. Kindly allow 1-3 business days to process your refund.
Store Credit and Exchange
- Once we've received your return item, please allow 1-3 business days to process your return item before we issue a store credit or an exchange item. - Please note: We can't ensure you that the item you are exchanging will be available by the time your exchange items are received, we will offer store credit.
Clearance or on Sale Item
- Unfortunately, we DO NOT issue a refund for any clearance item, store credit or exchange for the sale/clearance sale items. If the item is sent to us, we will return it back to you.
Shipping Cost for Your Return Item
- Unfortunately, we DO NOT pay for your return shipping costs.
If it has been 3 or more business days and you haven't received your store credit or tracking information for an exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you have your order number and full name included in your email.
OMG I love this piece. Totally gorgeous. Great fit. I love wearing it with the zipper to the front as in the photo. Absolutely beautiful!