Dress is fully LINED with front zipper
Dress has Pocket on both sides
100% African wax cotton
Model is wearing a size SMALL
Front Zipper can be zipped all the way down and worn as a Jacket
- CARE INSTRUCTION
- Hand Wash In Cold Water.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Press With Cool Iron On The Wrong Side.
Our return policy lasts for only 10 business days after the delivery date. If 10 business days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t approve a return application. Should you wish to return the item after the 10 business days period you will be issued a store credit or an exchange.
Be sure to return the in its original condition (including packaging, and slip). All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed.
- We only offer refunds to items that are not on clearance and are still within a 10 business day return window period. Should you wish to return the (not on clearance) item after the 10-day period you will be issued a store credit or an exchange item. Kindly allow 1-3 business days to process your refund.
Store Credit and Exchange
- Once we've received your return item, please allow 1-3 business days to process your return item before we issue a store credit or an exchange item. - Please note: We can't ensure you that the item you are exchanging will be available by the time your exchange items are received, we will offer store credit.
Clearance or on Sale Item
- Unfortunately, we DO NOT issue a refund for any clearance item, store credit or exchange for the sale/clearance sale items. If the item is sent to us, we will return it back to you.
Shipping Cost for Your Return Item
- Unfortunately, we DO NOT pay for your return shipping costs.
If it has been 3 or more business days and you haven't received your store credit or tracking information for an exchange, please contact us at email@example.com. Make sure you have your order number and full name included in your email.
Nice dress but a little tight for me
The picture gives this dress no justice. It is very well made with high quality fabric! Fit was great, and it was very comfortable too. Mae Otti is my new addiction. The price was great too.
This is a beautiful dress! The first time I wore it, I received many compliments. The dress is well-made and the lining is very soft. I know that some on here said go up a size but my experience was a little different. I ordered a 2X thinking I could wear it as a coat as well (I typically wear a size 16 or XL in clothing). The dress was too large. I didn't return it-I just took it to an alteration shop because I liked the dress so much. I should have ordered an 1X (to wear as a coat). Next time I order (and there will definitely be a next time), I will contact Mae Otti to get their advice. PS: I did consult their size chart before ordering the dress. Hope this helps!
The dress is beautiful. Haven’t worn yet but when I do I know I’m going to be an attention stopper. I love the fit, I do recommend going up a size because not stretching in material. I’m definitely going to purchase from this site again. Shipping was fast too. Marla