AFUA HI-LOW TOP
- Top is Unlined
- Has a front Botton and side pockets
- 100% African Wax Cotton
- Model Is Wearing A Size SMALL
- Hand Wash In Cold Water
- Do Not Bleach.
- Press With Cool Iron On The Wrong Side.
- *Clearance items may only be returned for an exchange or store credit. A refund is not permitted.
Our return policy lasts for only 10 business days after the delivery date. If 10 business days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t approve a return application. Should you wish to return the item after the 10 business days period you will be issued a store credit or an exchange.
Be sure to return the in its original condition (including packaging, and slip). All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed.
- We only offer refunds to items that are not on clearance and are still within a 10 business day return window period. Should you wish to return the (not on clearance) item after the 10-day period you will be issued a store credit or an exchange item. Kindly allow 1-3 business days to process your refund.
Store Credit and Exchange
- Once we've received your return item, please allow 1-3 business days to process your return item before we issue a store credit or an exchange item. - Please note: We can't ensure you that the item you are exchanging will be available by the time your exchange items are received, we will offer store credit.
Clearance or on Sale Item
- Unfortunately, we DO NOT issue a refund for any clearance item, store credit or exchange for the sale/clearance sale items. If the item is sent to us, we will return it back to you.
Shipping Cost for Your Return Item
- Unfortunately, we DO NOT pay for your return shipping costs.
If it has been 3 or more business days and you haven't received your store credit or tracking information for an exchange, please contact us at email@example.com. Make sure you have your order number and full name included in your email.
The train on this top is everything!! The detailing of the fabric is really beautiful (You can’t really see it until you zoom in). Wearing it makes me feel like an African princess.
I really loved my top and I finally got a chance to wear it. Got nice compliments. I wear medium and it fit but was a little snug across my chest area so I wore it opened. Didn’t like the way it looked closed and a little tight.
Workmansip: Superb Fit: Perfect Material Quality/Color: Great Shipping: Super fast Thank you! I love it!
Too snug in the mid section and very room to move arms. Otherwise, Nice top and fabric.
I wore this the weekend of my birthday (7/23) and I received so many compliments! I can’t wait to wear the other one (blue).