We are looking for a qualified Atlanta, Georgia based Community Manager to join our marketing team! If you’re a self-driven and tech-savvy professional we’d love to meet you! We are expecting you to be experienced in social media and other promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the voice of our brand and manage community communications.
Your duties and responsibilities are:
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging texts, image and video content for our social media accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Help boost brand awareness across our social media channels
- Coordinate with and report to the CEO
- Build relationships with customers and content creators
Our requirements are:
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge on online marketing
- Attention to detail, good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- High School Degree
This is a part-time position at 10-20 hours/week.
Submit your application on the Apply Now tab.
Good luck! =)