ANGELINA DRESS [EVEN LENGTH]
- Dress has an EVEN LENGTH all round
Dress has with pockets on both sides
- Dress length is 44'' - 45'' long
Dress is fully lined with front zipper and collar
100% African wax cotton
Model is wearing a size SMALL
- Hand Wash In Cold Water
- Do Not Bleach.
- Press With Cool Iron On The Wrong Side.
Please read our Return Policy before clicking the Return link --> http://maeotti.returnscenter.com
Our return policy lasts for only 10 business days after the delivery date. If 10 business days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t approve a return application. Should you wish to return the item after the 10 business days period you will be issued a store credit or an exchange.
Be sure to return the item in its original condition (including packaging, and return slip). All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed.
- We only offer refunds to items that are NOT ON CLEARANCE and are still within a 10 business day return window period.
- Should you wish to return the (NOT ON CLEARANCE) item after the 10 business day period you will be issued a store credit or an exchange item.
Kindly allow 1-3 business days to process your refund/exchange/store credit.
STORE CREDIT AND EXCHANGE
- Once we've received your return item, please allow 1-3 business days to process your return item before we issue a store credit or an exchange item. - Please note: We can't ensure you that the item you are exchanging will be available by the time your exchange items are received, we will offer store credit.
All Clearance items are final sale
- Unfortunately, we DO NOT issue a refund for any clearance item, however, they are only eligible for STORE CREDIT OR EXCHANGE.
SHIPPING COST FOR YOUR RETURN ITEM
- Unfortunately, we DO NOT pay for your return shipping costs.
If it has been 3 or more business days and you haven't received your store credit or tracking information for an exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you have your order number and full name included in your email.
Please use the link to get your return order processed.
The arms are tight and sits weird in the back Fabric is stiff, not very comfortable Also smaller than usual sizing
Love, love, love this dress! Bought it for a Black History Month celebration at my church...received many compliments.
This dress/jacket is well made and figure flattering. Definitely a great wardrobe investment
I purchased this beautiful dress twice.. Initially the one pictured (size medium, largest size available for me at that time) and then later on when it was back in stock, in an even length size large (my regular size) I’m 4’11”, yo-yo 157+lbs, and pear shaped. Albeit these are A-line dresses, they’re too narrow to zip up past my waistline. Not an issue, because I just wrap an obi belt around where it comfortably stops, and keep it stepping. The lengths are perfect for my wearing detail hemmed jeans or leggings rocked with heels. Queen, you will be an eye-catching statement in this beautiful jacket dress whenever and however you choose to wear it.
I was pleasantly surprised. This dress is well made. Love the way it looks on me. First time customer, will continue to buy